Monday, February 2, 2009

Kingston Town

As I sit here in the Baltimore Airport (Jan 29th) I am again impressed by the light and glass and modern spaciousness-the angles and silver and impersonal clean-the sense of uncluttered efficiency. It is glittery, and I begin to understand at a deeper level how the world around us is shaped by our cumulative mass vibration-how the look, feel, taste, smell, and sense of our spaces are created via the step down process of manifestation...right now, we are really turned on by our sleekness, our streaming toward more and more light beingness. We are not yet fully aware of our truly interdependent nature...we are, however, aware enough to be creating movement in this direction...

During this trip I am made unexpectedly, and painfully, cognizant of a vibration more fundamental to reality in the spaces of the country. In the city - I exist in my head and and my light eyes - in the country I drop in and down and become the angels and faeries themselves. There is no separation, the veil is the most thin among the mud and bugs.
My pain at living in the city, the city of Cambridge, the city of London, is immense. I have lost sight of my light self, my faery soul, my angel wings, and succumbed to the restraint of small spaces and small minds. I want to be my full beacon here - to continue in my own fiery manifestation - and so I will remind myself with all of the old tools: 100 day gong, songs, movement practice, presence. If I am raw then so be it-I must not fall asleep again!
As my dear dear friends I ask that you remind me of who I am am, sing me some songs, and possibly mail me some dirt too, that I may make mud and cover my body and experience the thinness of our illusion from own city bathroom. Know that I am singing also for you:)

Courage is not being a super hero, it is simply showing up to everyday as ones true self. I can do that!

No comments: