In a few days I will be off to NC! I will visit my friends, attend to business, buy things I can't find or can't afford in the UK, like jeans and decent underwear and scrapbook materials... And, I will pick up our cat. She has been with a friend of a friend this past month, which I am so grateful for. I am looking forward to some time for play, some good hugs and laughs, to actively create bridges between my life there and my life here, and to some sunshine. Also, I will actually miss England, my life here bicycling in the arctic wind and my fantastic studies, my lover and my children, the sense of newness. The trip reminds me that home is where the heart is...so my home must be vast and cover lots of the planet...how enormous can a person be?
With Much Love, Light, Joy, Excitement!
No comments:
Post a Comment