All you need is love, love, Love is all you need... It is warming up and the crocus's are blooming! Oh happy day, oh glorious Iduna, Xochtl, mama bunnies. We are finding a few ways of being that we absolutely love: for me, turning with the dervish group is filling that need for communal spirit based activity. For the family, our favorite places around Cambridge have become Grantchester meadows and the tea house there, the Parkside Community swimming pool, Norfolk Street (full of vintage shops), The Zoological Museum, and the nearby town of Ely. The kids have discovered some English videos they love: Trumpton and Chigly, claymation about English village life. Kevin loves how people are out and about shopping and chillin' even in the winter and the rain. And best of all, we love each other...through this adjustment to a new culture, a new climate, and starting all over in terms of possessions and material things we are really growing closer. For valentines Kevin and I drank a bottle of bubbly and watched The 40 Year Old Virgin...OMG! The funniest movie I have seen in a long time, and you know, I think I'm gonna like it here affterall. Thank you Gaia for those crocus, for our friends far and wide, and for the resilience of the human spirit.
1 comment:
I watched that film last week...loved it
Post a Comment