Number 8 of what I love about England: twilight. The evening twilight is spectacular, especially in the winter. The blue is the deepest blue, so bright, and the stars like shiny magical diamonds sparkling and chattering away. Because it gets dark early, we see the twilight everyday. It hangs out with us for several hours and this year, I really take the time to notice it. I pass into the evening with thankfulness that the light will come again. Getting out blankets, lighting candles, cooking scrummy meals, this helps to make a rhythm for the winter that can be delightful. Aurora and Mathias sit here with me on this lazy Sunday, the first in a long while, and they insist I type all the colours of the twilight. Earlier this month we watched the moonrise through our kitchen window, each night for about a week. The moon is truly bright! And we love it :) This is the moon. Blessings dearest friends~
No comments:
Post a Comment