Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Secretary!

This weekend was the UKPTA AGM. That is the annual general meeting of the United Kingdom Polarity Therapy Association. It was beautiful! Qi Gung, Bodywork, Yoga, Art and Painting, Dance, a coal fire, the Scottish Highland, and vegan wheat-free food. All those beautiful people, all that lovely land, all those wicked faeries....hard to be home. But home I am, and with the role of secretary attached to me! Ha! How the heck did that happen? It's just that. I felt moved in the moment, and understood that moment as a symbolic act of committing to polarity for another year of my life. Because, I'll be writing books this year. I'll be training to be a whirling dervish. My kids will keep growing. And, my soul insists that polarity remain a part of that. So, I'll be going to UKPTA meetings and writing down what everybody says. The way I see it, more time to marinate in the love of beautiful people who also flutter their wings. Delight~

No comments: