Immersed, in ritual theory, liminal spaces, stretchy ideas about how we experience our bodies and ourselves as humans. Immersed, in politics and egos and endless details. Immersed, in children and laughter and love. And spinning. Spinning to scrub myself clean and start life anew in each breath and moment. As rich and yummy as immersion is, new life is gorgeous too. Contrast. Yin Yang. Four out of five chapters ready for the knife (as I have come to call the editing process). Deadline for submission to the great and holy knife is Friday. I remind myself that as branches are pruned away, space for new life is made, in every moment. In muddy wonderful immersion....In glorious blinding new life....I come and go. Peace~
1 comment:
Four out of five chapters ready for the knife! I am so excited for you! You really are SO CLOSE and I promise you the end is near, even if it doesn't always feel like it. I wish you the best of luck with your final trimmings and chapter, and hope that knife doesn't cut you too deeply!
The Sugar Plum Fairy is coming along... though I fear I am more like a Sugar "Plump" Fairy! When it's all over I'll have to send pics and post a video!
Let me know when you can skype again! Miss you! xox
Post a Comment