Thursday, May 14, 2009

This Quiet Place

This quiet place is not a place at all. In hushed tones my body trembles, exhausted from four days of full on chicken pox, , , I am grateful for this space, this time to listen deeply to my young son's heart and just to be, with him while he is so young and vulnerable. We are always young and vulnerable...so now I hold myself :)
I begin my massive end of taught courses essay this evening, which is due in three days, and I plunge into the grave of time, into the space of nospace, for this is what my essay is about. My gen, gen X, our world is not a world of wood and stone and bone, it is one of light and flight and really real unrealities. And somehow, in the academic language, by piecing together the bold and not-so-bold thoughts of my predecessors, I will make just this statement.
We live in our bodies, we love inside experience, we exist in so many thought forms and locations at once, we weep terribly as we track the crystal frequencies of this time.
We are turtles, stacked upon each other, towering between earth and sky.
~swish~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Completion
Endurance
Discernment
Eloquence
Manifest now!