California...prophet on a burning shore. Something comes in and I love and I love and I love, across time, across movement, across bodies, across versions of selves. The time for grieving is over and I own fully my decision to uproot to England...remember my other uprootings, which I forgot for awhile. Because I loved California, and NY was necessary and grand, and what I love about NC is still in my heart, I carry it with me, and the old and new, what a lovely color they make when mixed! Silly me, such a baby. Such a lovely baby.
Today I bbq California style...reggae, rock n roll, beer and beer, veggies and tofu coming off the grill for like hours, basking in the lovely fresh rays of Ra. Oh the dusty hills, the boom boom of steel drums, plant and veggie songs, and warm rays of one love. Like pooh bear, that is today's little made up song. "If you wanna sing out sing out, and if you wanna be free be free..." San Fransisco drums, dolphin populated star scapes, flowers and sage...humanity, what diamond constellations you unfold!
No comments:
Post a Comment