Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Saying No

Hello there~
Another beautiful sunny day in Cambridge, who knew January was like this? Cold as heck, but hopeful and inspiring, something I have really missed. Lately I am working with the space between the cracks, not filling them up, leaving them open to breathe. I am turning down involvement in yoga classes, meditation groups, dance groups, so that I can be open for the spontaneous gifts of spirit. This 100 day gong, it is powerful. New and Big opportunities are simmering, and I am open for them:) Like a trip to Turkey this spring, and another to Scotland next fall. I don't know how yet, but I am going to be there. Each day that I write my desires get more clear, more specific, more true. Some things I don't write anymore, like that I want new socks and stuff. I write more about what I truly want, which is ways of being in the world, movement about the planet, deep rest and space, fruitfulness in relationships. More closely, I want this trip to NC for late January to really happen! Send your love sisters.... Send your blessings spirit.... I send mine out in great guffaws and little winks and nods :)
~Many Happy Returns of the Day~

No comments: