Okay. My zen detachment has to take notice of the goings on in the world around me from time to time. With the elections coming up, the capitalist crisis unfolding, and the brooding developments of global terrorism it is often easier to escape. The thing is, life is still beautiful.
Human evolution depends on phases and cycles of unrest. Many many bodies loose the essence of their lives, either within these phases or within smaller holographic phases surrounding more personal issues. The key is to keep our lives inside our bodies by keeping our hearts strong. To sing songs. To celebrate whatever small gift we have towards creating happiness on the planet.
In this vein of thought I choose to think positively about the financial bailout, to acknowledge that greed is in the limelight, to put my faith in soil and in human hands for my nourishment. In this vein of thought, I choose to vote for tolerance, and reasonable efforts at dialogue/cooperation/communication. I remember that the human heart desires change.
Some changes I hope for include the recognition of intolerance, shame, self-righteousness, and greed. I ask for open dialogue about these qualities and how they have shaped our greed/fear based economic systems, human rights policies, and political structures. I ask for wide ranging seeking for new thought forms that will allow the races, nations, animals, and individuals to live cooperatively. As a reflexive and conscientious human being I cast my vote for Barack Obama.
I cast my vote for me. I cast my vote for all of us who dare to celebrate the human tides upon the earth.
Peace,
No comments:
Post a Comment