Tuesday, August 5, 2008

On Our Way

Hello~
In the morning my family and I will be leaving for a fresh start and new discoveries. Tonight I am up until the sun rises and then some more. We have one CD left out and are listening to it over and over again. Aurora dances, Mathias snoozes on the floor, I cook for our long journey. We arrive Wed morning or Thurs morning depending on airline punctuality. We are carried by a wave of love and prosperity in this move that I am ever more grateful for. Every detail is falling into place right on time, including this blog. Many many heartfelt thanks for all of the love and generosity we have experienced in Durham!
Anon~

2 comments:

Kathy Humphries said...

I hope your traveling goes well. I'm glad you decided to post a blog. I look forward to hearing about your new life in England.
Love, Kathy Humphries

Kathy Humphries said...

I'm learning how to post. My last one gave an incorrect title.
Kathy