Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Love

It's spring!  The cherry and almond trees have come out in bloom, and the smell as we cycle across town is heavenly....archways full of blossoming branches cover the bikepaths, buttercups cover the fields, and I am committed to spontaneity.  Today on our way to breakdance camp we came across a group of volunteers weeding one of the commons, and got a little lesson in edible herbs, taking time to eat chickweed, dandelion, wild mustard.  We discovered shepherds purse and discussed various ways to cook nettles.  Love!  Love has opened in my heart, my heart's resonance has shifted, and I am full of delight at the earth and my place in it.  Yum~  We are dyi busy as well (do it yourself) and tonight I decorate and make lovely my room.  I found a fantastic 1950's wardbrobe that will hang my oodles of sundresses and some crazy lanterns for tea lights that glow blue and pink...the kids have painted their walls blue and covered them with planets, shooting stars and flowers.  It feels good~  In London I continue to discover fantastic parks and to commune with my dervish community.  New people, new energetic places all opening up and I feel that wonderful flow of vortexes I hadn't known about spinning into play.  Keepin' it real and and grounded, this feels right, humble, focused and open.  Opening and opening and opening.  Hu~

2 comments:

Leslie said...

And there it is! Even more love for you! :-)

Unknown said...

I love you too :)