The roses in my garden are blooming. The roses and the lilacs everywhere are blooming. Queen Anns Lace blankets the understory in the Cambridge gardens and the fields smell of blossom. I am love~ with the earth, my life, my beautiful children, myself, my work, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am super busy with teaching and performing and writing, also delicious. Here are some links to see what I am up to.
Show and Symposium
some photos
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU XXXXX
2 comments:
Hannah,
It's been a long time... how are you? I received your lovely card at the beginning of the year for our wedding. Thank you! It was so special to receive a hand-written note from you.
It sounds beautiful where you are, and as though life is beautiful too! I just watched your piece on youtube. I'm so glad you posted that link! WOW. That was an incredibly moving and emotional piece. I loved it! I wish I could have seen it in person!
Please update me on life and let me know how you're doing. I truly hope that we can see each other again soon. I would love to take Sam to London to see it as well as meet you!
Penny xox
Thank you dear Penny. You are welcome anytime! My living room is yours whenever you name the date :) I will message you at length once the production is done. XXX
Post a Comment