I've written about space before. It's so necessary, and I never let myself have it. Now, a congenial emptiness introduces itself into my brocade, this seasons carpet. Fifteen years of raising children and 30+ years of parenting has left me with a formidable loyal soldier. She really rocks on, and on, and on, and on, until finally she soothes herself with all that rocking and let's go into a dance of trance. Sigh~ This is beautiful too. And in this spirit spaces emerge which contain the lace of duties next to holy smiling eyelets. I arrive late, don't answer emails, burn the porridge, and everybody smiles. Today, when we were meant to get out of the house early to manage errands, I found myself evening out colors of paint on our newly coated walls. This afternoon, when I was meant to be more or less arriving at a meeting, I found us in the park munching celery and doing cartwheels. This evening, after eating pizza and surfing youtube, the three of us fell asleep on the couch. And when I got them up to put them to bed, they were smiling too. I'll have more of this in the basket thanks. where time drops out and our frequencies tune to love. ~
1 comment:
I love you.
Post a Comment