The sky is gray. So gray. Seagulls flock on my daily walks in the mud. So much mud. Rain pours down the windows. I love it! Something about the land, my body here, the general consciousness in interaction, is very very happy. I believe it is a sense of the sacred. In my journey, I feel home: not home as in where I grew up, but home in my own self, home in this temple of bones, as if I have been erased and am just a lovely pure thought coming into form again. Exquisite.
My village is three blocks long. In these three blocks there rests a church from the 12th century, four pubs, a playground, an art gallery, some mud and brick structures and a handful of well designed homes. It is perfect. So perfect. Commerce at an ebb, bells through the day, birds at every glimpse, space to breathe. Hu~
No comments:
Post a Comment