Epiphany rests at the door of Imbolc and is the traditional end to the twelve days of Christmas. It is truly the birth...the darkest hour has passed, the sun and moon have risen together, certain light continues to build momentum towards peace, new dreams take shape.
This epiphany my children and I will land at London Heathrow, new dreams in hands and hearts. It has been joyous, desperate, awful, terrific, intense, filled with song, and heart wrenching. I never lost hope, that wonderful human quality which so defines our holistic condition. May this continue. May the love and friendship which has so bountifully supported that hope continue to thrive. May prosperity bless all whom this circle touches. Ho.
Though my body will be flying through the air in two days time, my feet are firmly emblazoned with mud and vines and thorny scratches. It feels good, being grounded, as I take off! Hu.
~Much Love~
No comments:
Post a Comment