Friday, November 19, 2010

Sunsets

Wow I can get going so fast, so high, so beauteous, and then I land on earth again, open my eyes, stop turning for a moment, and there is patience smiling sweetly at me. 

The grunt work, the waiting, the hours of loneliness, these are nearly intolerable!  Streaming is so much more fun!  

As the old falls away, in the vacuum, where the new is a mass of potentialities waiting to be chosen, to be activated, to dance hot new life, there is grounded love and elbow grease.  

"Out here in the desert, the sky goes on forever." The Orb
The new patterns reveal themselves each day.  Tougher kids, teamwork, savvy mama, fewer movies, it's all good.  I write sooooo much, nearly 2,000 words a day of passion.  One day - books will be prolifically stemming from my fingertips.  Soon, very soon, I will turn and dance without stopping for breath....I will quite possibly miss these hours of stillness and visions.  

As the end of this particular liminality is perceived, the path of dense undergrowth to clear out in getting there is swatting at my face.  I sweat, crawling on the jungle floor, looking for the water of life which is already on fire within me.  I sit, caked in mud.  I hear in the distance - a hot sauna - waiting to embrace us in sumptuous waterfalls.  And shiny new, we step out, the kids and I, into the next world.  Ho.

No comments: