Saturday, November 13, 2010

Re-neg-o-tia-tion

This is so amazing, this new space, the space of growth after birth, tender green shoots in the darkness of the universe.  And to be a star!  Quiet..perfection..the smell of sparks...the sound of light cracking...the sense of expansion...swimming streaming love and gold.  

I have become crazy and ecstatic, and i have no shame!  I spin and turn and moan and feel and love and sway and my eyes are rivers of diamonds.  For as much sorrow as was carved into our bones, that much joy is given.  In-te-gra-tion is my constant companion, a lily pad of flight on the mythical river, or silk road. 


While I was in Cambridge, the flip just embodied itself deep into my cells.  I let go of Kevin, I forgave him, I learned to jump, and to my surprise the wind is lifting my baby wings.  The whole of trauma, from conception to entry into matter, childhood, original wounding, first loves, shattering disbelief and pulverizing of the ego, I left it at the foot of the mountain and wove the red or golden thread of life into my bones, my eternal bones....the ones which spark and spin.


And oh the loves and the friendships and the helpers along this road!  Endless endless gratitude.  It is a joy being human, with you.


huuuuuuuuuuuuu~

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love you. So much. You are amazing and inspiring and lovely and kind and open and prolific and encouraging and strong. Thank you. xxxx

Unknown said...

Thank you. Dear Leslie, for your exuberance and big love. Hugs!!!