Monday, November 22, 2010

Join Us

Come dear ones, to join the feast.  This full moon, this year, this life, I am so lucky, so blessed, to be crumbled like clay.  Forever now, I fiercely celebrate.  Warrior and princess and angel and queen and oh especially mermaid and starlight I sing.  Dance with me then.  ~Tell me your stories.~   I can hardly get enough of life, humanity, blessedness.  Let us sound the world into being once more.  I love you.  

The 
Earth
Lifts its glass to the sun
And light - light
Is poured.

A bird
Comes and sits on a crystal rim
And from my forest cave I
Hear singing,

So I run to the edge of existence
And join my soul in love.

I lift my heart to God
And grace is poured.

An emerald bird rises from inside me
And now sits
Upon the Beloved's
Glass.

I have left that dark cave forever.
My body has blended with His.

I lay my wing
As a bridge to you
So that you can join us
Singing.

 -Hafiz-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: