http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/25259828/detail.html
Most of all, he loved my children and I completely. Through all of the ups and downs Kevin and I ever had, Will listened to me always, whether I was laughing or crying or angry or quiet, and he never missed a Sunday without calling to check in on us.
At the hour of his death I was sitting in my backyard, warmed by the sun, in silent reverie. I committed that I would praise the name of the Lord everyday for the rest of my life, in both sorrow and in joy, for myself and my children. What a gift at that hour, from Will to me, and me to Will. May it last for many generations.
Today we received a postcard that he sent the morning of his death. It has a picture of some cows and a moose on the front, and he says, "I moose you. Hope all is going well and that you have found some new friends. Grandma and I are on holiday in the White Mountains. Yes there are moose and bear here. Hope to see you soon. We love and miss you." Grandma and Grandpa
We miss you too. God's peace and protection be upon us, to light our way. May you walk in the While Mountains always Grandpa Will.
No comments:
Post a Comment