Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Flip

In the polarity model there comes a moment, when involution is complete, and incarnation into form has fully manifested, that the flip takes place.  The human soul, the soul of the age, the soul of time and of the universe all witness and enact this process.  We transition from coming into being to returning to divine breath.  In polarity is called the dense point at which matter begins to evolve.  In my drawings, it is a still point, the dot which 11 dimensions were found in, the moment that contains it all.

It is to the flipping point that reference is made in the new testament, "When I was a child I looked as a child, I acted like a child, I spoke as a child, but now that I am passed beyond that all childish things have gone away from me." (forgive if my quotation is not perfect, it is from a long ago memory.)  There is a letting go of what no longer serves, what cannot accompany us back, and I finally have the courage to do this.  Mevlana Rumi wrote, "Forget every touch or sound that did not teach you how to dance." 

As I look at the past six months I realize what an immense spiritual journey this has been, what a truly human endeavor.  I am ready to accept my wings, to know my worth as both the involuting and the evoluting Hannah that writes to you today and sends love to you from all of time.  For it is not me who could manage this flip!  It is a force bigger than myself, which I don't really have to understand.  It is the mystery of life.  And what a bizarre happiness to enter this, brimming with pain, swirling in a vortex toward an outward upward spiral.


Much Love.  Bless this next two weeks I will have in Cambridge, that the new will manifest across continents, joys, and petty human divides; that the angelic will stay present with me and my household, never to leave us again. HU.

2 comments:

Lilan said...

Hi Hannah,
What an amazing Spirit you are! Cheers to this vastness of emotional experiences that we call Life! Your strength inspires us all. Love you, Lilan

Unknown said...

Thanks a million or more lovely Lilan!!! It is a joy to share life with you. xx