Thursday, July 1, 2010

Weaving Beauty

Life is for living!  I am done now, with all the work of trying to love and fix this relationship into being all by myself. It is time for me to receive love everywhere it shows up, and it is showing up!  Our show, our being the dancers and I, is opening on Sunday night in London; we have been selected to take a part of it to The Edinburgh Fringe Festival in August too; in September I am presenting a performance and a paper at Oxford University, and in October at Cambridge; there will be many many installations and performances that grow out of these seeds!  
And, my children will come along with me, on this creative adventure.  They are learning about real love, full of pain and full of blessings, and they are learning to weave a world of beauty.  They are learning that life is full of wonderful friends who are full of love, and that the heart is so strong in its unbelievable tenderness.  I am learning too, how to be the woman I am!  
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, all of you who are sending me endless messages, sessions of reiki, prayers from the bottoms of your hearts!  They are working, they are working.  
And now, another poem from Hafiz:

The moon came to me last night
With a sweet question.
She said,
"The sun has been my faithful lover
For millions of years.
Whenever I offer my body to him
Brilliant light pours from his heart.
Thousands then notice my happiness
And delight in pointing
Toward my beauty.
Hafiz,
Is it true that our destiny
Is to turn into Light
Itself?"
And I replied,
Dear moon,
Now that your love is maturing,
We need to sit together
Close like this more often
So I might instruct you
How to become
Who you
Are!

In endless Gratitude,
Remedios (I like that!)

2 comments:

Penelope Celeste said...

Beautiful. You are an amazing mother, scholar, dancer, friend... I'm excited for the opportunities you have ahead of you. Sending much love. xox

Dancing Heart Chalut said...

Thanks Penny! It's a bit of a rollercoaster right now, strong one moment, broken the next...but broken wings can learn to fly too. Thanks for your friendship. Xxx