As I reflect on the past two years, the original length of our intended stay in Cambridge, I simply see spirals layered upon spirals over circles reflecting circles, skating back to places we have been, are going, are at now.
The term skating back comes from a reading on the artistic process of poets, and I like it, I like the feel of the word skating in this context, as if the effort is simply a pelvic initiation and nothing more. It implies following, following the natural flow of energy: spirals, circles, seed dots.
Love is huge, really huge. Life is hard, not what we expect. Beauty rests among the weed patches everywhere.
Some things never change, such as the child's proclivity to imagine the world as they wish it to be. I like being a child for some of the day each day right now, in a purple saffron sky beneath the earth. I like being a grown up mother and dancer too, rockin' in the kitchen.
We, as humans, can focus on our derelict qualities, as consciousness does, in order to transform them. We can also focus on our simplicity and love. Two sides to a penny, two ways to skate around a circle.
The grief and horror are so profound right now that I am sometimes in hysterics. The joy so real that my eyes are once again shining with fire; my kitchen dances get crazy fun :) For the next few posts, I leave the process of consciousness behind, and focus on the innocence and wonder of a chocolate garden. This, I think, will sustain me over the next two years, the new intended length of stay.
In the sky home and turquoise palace of the west, I am dreaming with you.
Remedios~
1 comment:
was I grieving so hard because of the imminent unknown death to be? quite possibly. we never know, when everything turns upside down.
Post a Comment