This is my vision board for this year. I had a different one laid out, more reds, deep blues, lips and hands and feet, contrasting swirls, and it was too dramatic, not right. So I swept the board off and intuitively pulled from my pile of images, placing without seeing really, soft focus. As I glued positions shifted yet again, new relationships formed across diagonals and in interstitial spaces. The next night, my life changed.
There is turmoil in my home right now, our family may be breaking or it may be being reborn. There is no way to tell for sure, there is only letting go. It is dark and it is scary.
My vision board is full of women, dancing my heart out, creative generative forces, soft pink beauty. Cycles of time across a year are woven in. I hope, I love, I love again and I cry more deeply. I am love, this year I am love.
No comments:
Post a Comment