Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Grounding and Centering

OK, this transformative process is real.  Becoming a semazen, or whirling dervish, acts on all levels of awareness, from the nervous system to the emotional field, the thought field, the spiritual realm, and beyond into a darkness that is at once the light of creation.

All of us new semazens are rapidly centrifuging all old patterns to the surface to be dealt with.  It's a steep path, a quick ascent up the mount of olives, and the ripples created from this change take time to settle in the world of relationships.

What is amazing to me is the power of multiple centers.  I am learning how to act and love from the center that is appropriate to the situation, and this is revolutionary.  


My physical center, my spine, is my way of being in the world.  
My magnetic center, the axis upon which I rotate in the whirling, is my way of being in passion and the depths of cosmic love.
My emotional center, my heart, is my way of discernment, it is where touch and speech and manifestation occur.  It is central to my human relationships.
My diamond caves, of the mind, the bones, the past, and possibility, act as additional little centers from which recharging and downloading takes place.
My art, my dancing, is my ground upon which all of these play, it is my integrative and generative force.


I am putting up shows again.  I am moving and creating and sharing and teaching and being taught.  I am a multiplicity.  I am an artist.  I am everything I desire.  That's necessary, that's good.  Thank goodness for my passion, thank goodness for my craft, thank goodness for my spine, thank goodness for my relationships.  May they all be blessed by the beauty of this centrifugal force.  


And it is so.

3 comments:

Penelope Celeste said...

Wow. This is beautifully written. It sounds like you are having AMAZING experiences! The way your life and your research has unraveled is truly inspiring to me.

I was on skype on Monday at 12AM, 7AM your time. I'm sad we missed each other! When can we reschedule?

Sending love from America! =) xox

Unknown said...

Oh Penny, I checked skype and didn't find you there! I will see what address is on my computer and email you and we can try again. Thanks for the love! Sending it right back~ xxoo

Leslie said...

:-D
xoxo