It has been a very long time since life moved slowly. This whole adventure, coming to Cambridge and settling in, working toward my MA, and now becoming a semazen and a university teacher and a researcher, I haven't slowed down to breathe much.
I am in the midst of getting clear about what I really desire right now, about letting old cross bonds in my muscular patterning burst for good, about being more a flow of light and less of a mutli-dimensional diamond, there have just been too many sides of me! Soon these will crystallize into a new vision board, and I will consciously enter this new phase, as it is shaping itself.
I cannot hold everything anymore, better go toward streaming again, which is its own nerve wracking joy....that's what landed us in England! Sigh~ Breathe~ Candles lit, a glass of wine, tonight is for that quiet space I've been missing.
Peace~
No comments:
Post a Comment