Friday, January 8, 2010

Ride the Serpent West

We are back we are back we are back, from the depths of contrasts and the crests of mental heights, from the joyous impulsivity of the journeyer and the weary gladness of the traveller, we are home in snowy England. It was a marvellous journey, this last two months, into the thesis and out again, into the Turkish sense of passion to carry it with me, into the sunny craggy bounteous family of mountains and sea to crying, salt running down my cheeks, woeful but happy departure home. I NEVER thought I would call England home, but it's just that. The resiliency of the human being will always amaze me.

For 2010 I wish that our careers will continue to grow in parallel, Kevin and I, with the twin flame as our symbol. I wish that my deepest dreams, of which I am finally ready to speak, will begin to take root at the practical and manifest level. I wish that much travel to visit my many families, and for them to visit me, will happen easily at minimal financial cost. I wish for the stars to open in fiery song to me! It is a beautiful beautiful sparkly year to come, and I wish that you will continue to be a part of it.

Love love love love love love love ;)

1 comment:

Penelope Celeste said...

Ohhhhh... England. It truly was a home to me too, and I miss it very much.

I hope that all of your wishes this year come to pass! I'm so excited to hear all that unfolds in the future for you!

Much love. xox