Dear Lovers,
Turkey was beautiful... the people smile they are gifting to each other all the time they eats lots of candy and everybody smokes they laugh easily and sway and bounce along the streets... In Istanbul the smell of salt sea permeates much of the city clean ocean breezes contrast to the messiness of millions apartments rise in skyscraper colors of pink and orange and yellow... In Konya a vast open landscape meets a giant sky still the skyscraper apartments but oddly misplaced in the open space mosques dot the skyline... many many passions of spiritual fervor float on the wind...
In Turkey I was greeted and welcomed and embraced by all who met me... given help and cay (tea) at every moment... soaked in smiles and gave myself over to laughter and a great and wonderful sense of joy. I pass this joy on to you now :) Much Love!!!
2 comments:
I can't believe you got to go to Turkey!!! AMAZING!!! Did you get to see the people from the IPEDAK Conference? And didn't they refer you to others? Did that all work out? What an amazing experience... I think it's time to start studying the language! =) xox
When I was researching places to retreat in Turkey for my brother, I came across two beautiful secluded retreat places in SW Turkey, on the Aegean sea. Looked secluded, simple, rejuvenating, beautiful. Someday I'd like to be there.
Post a Comment