As I hole up in the library typing my term papers, over 30 pages in all, I look up and see the waxing oak moon smiling down at me. I am reminded that moon messages are powerful transmitters of love, so I send some love out to my friends who are far apart, trusting that it will land on you next time you gaze on her lovely face.
My mother used to sing a wonderful song about the moon to me when I was young, and I share the words with you here.
I see the moon, the moon sees me
The moon sees the ones I long to see
So god bless the moon, and god bless me
And god bless the ones I long to see
I had a heart and it was true
but now it's gone from me to you
So take good care, as I have done
for you have two and I have one
(repeat first part)
It seems to me that god above
created you for me to love
She picked you out from all the rest
because she knew I'd love you best
Happy Powerful Oak Moon Blessings...
Thanks Mom,
No comments:
Post a Comment