Wow, I am all amazement now. Wonder and profundity seep into my tired bones. That was a fabulous show- so deep, so real, so well received. There will be many sprouts that come from the seeds I have sown this year. I look back, and I am deeply satisfied - I have been deeply held - I have fought a glorious fight - it's time for a little rest now, to nourish my new wings for the next era, to dream in my sleep and wait to see what colour and fragrance the roses will be come next spring.
Twelve-Fifteen-Eighteen months ago I was in the throes of my marriage breaking up, I was deep in the training to become a whirling dervish, my father was living his last days on the earth. This moment I take the time to notice that I did it: I crafted and won my legal battle, I came to peace with my father, I made it back to England, I produced some marvelous performances and papers, I carried my children through it all, and we are all laughing. We are all laughing now, how glorious that is!
Thursday Kaiah arrived from America to spend his summer visitation here. Friday night we all sat in the garden eating tofu coconut curry and just giggling. My family is whole, I am whole, there is beauty still, and it can only grow and open more and more and more from here.
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
1 comment:
Beautiful. I really love this post, and am so happy you and your family well, happy, at peace, and laughing!!! Time for a fun summer! =)
Penny xox
Post a Comment